Welcome to the “interlinkeducation.com” Portal (the “Portal”), operated by InterlinkED. The InterlinkED Portal serves as an online portal for students, parents, agents and institutions in the education industry to access the information they need to make informed decisions and to facilitate communication amongst its users. These Terms and Conditions apply to every person visiting the Portal and by coming to the Portal, you agree to read and agree to the Terms and Conditions in full. If you disagree with these conditions, you must not use the Portal. Checking the “Accept” button during sign up means you accept and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time. We are free to change, add, or delete any part of the Terms and Conditions at our own discretion. We will notify you of any changes to our Terms and Condition by publishing changes on the Portal. You can access the site and see the date of the last revision of our Terms and Condition at the very top of this document. If you do not agree to the changes, feel free to terminate your use of the Portal accordingly by signing out and closing the window on your browser. If you have any questions or concerns about the Terms and Condition, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
No Academic Credit
Unless otherwise indicated by a credit-granting institution, participation in or completion of any content offering on our site does not confer any academic credit. Even if credit is awarded by one institution, there is no presumption that other institutions will accept that credit. You agree not to accept credit for completing online courses and programs (“ Content Offerings”) unless you have earned a certificate or other equivalent documentation of your completion of the Content Offerings. InterlinkED, instructors, and the associated content providers have no obligation to have Content Offerings recognized by any educational institution or accreditation organization.
We value the safety and security of your personal information. In order to proceed with the use of the Portal, you agree to the following conditions regarding your personal information. personal information shall include the following:
Education background and application records
Professional background and credentials
Ongoing student records
Payment information and details
Personal Information includes information or an opinion forming part of a database, whether true or not, and whether recorded in a material form or not, about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained, from the information or opinion.
Submission of Complete and Accurate Data
In order to use the Portal, you must:
- Provide personal information that is complete, updated, and accurate as part of your application process. This includes your name, contact information, citizenship, gender, date of birth, legal status, mailing address, emergency contact information, financial information for assessment of your capacity to support your studies abroad, educational qualifications, transcript, language proficiency scores, passport details, and all other information required for admissions, which include financial and medical information, as requested by the Portal.
- Obtain all necessary permission(s) from any affected third party, such as your educational institution, before applying to the Portal.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless stated otherwise, InterlinkED has full ownership to the intellectual property rights of the Portal and all materials used on the Portal. The InterlinkED intellectual property and materials contained on the Portal can be used for your personal use, except under these conditions:
- Republishing of the intellectual property or materials from the Portal to other online, digital, or print media platforms; sub-licensing of any product or info taken from the Portal; and reproduction of any work, survey or study produced by the Portal.
Copyrights and Trademarks
InterlinkED holds sole rights to all the digital content and information found on the Portal, except those that you can find on the internet in compliance with the fair usage policy.
We prohibit the use of our trademarks for any commercial and non-commercial use without our prior consent. All the data mining activities, i.e., scrapping, crawling and republishing, is not allowed until and unless written permission is obtained from InterlinkED.
Downloading content from the Portal does not grant you any rights or titles to use it for commercial use.
We hold the sole rights to, and you explicitly authorize us to store and retain all emails, comments, and views that relate to the services provided on the Portal or posted by you, and we are free to use this information for the purposes of the Portal. However, you can at any time request to delete, remove, edit, or otherwise revise content that is posted on the Portal, which you may wish to amend or delete. The use of foul and offensive language in any form is strictly prohibited, as is any content that breaches our Unacceptable Use provisions (see below).
Creating an InterlinkED Profile
Consent to the Processing of Your Data
Part of our services involves the collection and processing of your data and submission to our college and university affiliates and our international service providers. Continued use of the Portal means you allow us to:
- Disclose your personal information to our colleges and universities colleges and universities, and affiliated agents with InterlinkED, visa agencies, and language testing organizations as part of our InterlinkED services which may be located out of country.
- Transmit messages to you from InterlinkED for both marketing and informational purposes in relation to our products and services.
- Your data is solely yours as nothing herein gives InterlinkED ownership of your Personal Information or permission to use it outside the purposes of the services we provide to you and for which you are agreeing to herein.
- Under no circumstances will your personal information be used by Abcodo for the purpose of marketing and sales.